About the Bistro
The Jamberoo Pub Bistro is the perfect place to unwind with a delicious and relaxing meal. We pride ourselves on serving great pub food along with quality service. Try our scrumptious beef burgers which are made from Schottlanders Wagyu Beef in Rose Valley NSW.
We have three beautiful social and dining options, our traditional bistro dining room inside the Pub, the “Johnny Warren Museum” which boast football memorabilia of the late Johnny Warren, or outside in our beer garden.
We invite you to taste and experience all that our Bistro has to offer.
Good Friday – ALL DAY DINING FROM 12PM
LUNCH MONDAY – FRIDAY
12:00pm to 2:00pm
DINNER MONDAY – THURSDAY & SUNDAY
5.00pm to 7.00pm
LUNCH SATURDAY – SUNDAY
12:00pm to 3:00pm
DINNER FRIDAY – SATURDAY
5:00pm to 8.00pm
Try our $15 Menu’s
- Monday Night Schnitzel with salad & chips
- Tuesday Night is Fish & Chips night (Beer Battered Barra w chips and salad)
- Wednesday Night Rump Steak with your choice of sauce (Gravy, Mushroom, Pepper, Diane)
- Thursday Night is $15 Burger Night (Locally produced Schottlanders Waygu Beef Burger with chips)
- Friday Night we have ‘Corey’s $12 Pizzas’ from 4pm. Pizza choices include Creamy Garlic Chicken, Vegetarian, Smoked Salmon, Four Meats or Margherita.